Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 2009

Hi all!  Thomas comes back from Bridgeport on next Friday.  I can't wait! I think I am going to make him(and for the house) a bunch of our favorite cookies as a "welcome home" from the field.  On Friday before I go to work, I am going to put chili in the crock pot and make cornbread (aka my favorite meal) so that way he will have a nice homecooked meal when he gets home.  Yep I am Betty Crocker of Camp Pendleton :)

Other than missing him a LOT...everything is going good here.  I can't remember if I mentioned  this in the last post but I just started working at the little exchange in North Camp Pendleton.  It's a job for now and that's why I am working there.  I had an interview with a Child Development Center yesterday and I think I did really well, but I have to wait until next week to find out either way.  They had several interviews yesterday and today so I pray that I sparked something in the interview because I was the very first one to go.  Whatever happens is whats best.  But anyways that's all for now and plus its bedtime :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment